1/1 Photo of Baked Pizza Dip
Found in an early 90's Food&Wine cookbook; I think my husband will love this one:)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 226.79 g package cream cheese, softened
- 4.92 ml italian seasoning
- 226.79 g package shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 118.29 ml pizza sauce
- 78.07 ml finely chopped pepperoni or 78.07 ml bell peppers or 78.07 ml olive (for "pizza with the works" dip) (optional)
- parmesan cheese, for topping (optional)
- soft breadsticks or wedges of prebaked pizza dough or pita bread, triangles or cracker, for dipping
- 1Preheat oven to 350*F.
- 2Beat the cream cheese and Italian seasoning until well blended; spread onto the bottom of a 9" pie plate.
- 3Top with 1 cup of the cheese and the pizza sauce; sprinkle with the remaining cheese and desired toppings and Parmesan cheese (if using).
- 4Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the mixture is thoroughly heated and the cheese is melted.
- 5Serve hot.
Browse Our Top Kid-Friendly Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Pizza Dip
Serving Size: 1 (660 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 631.7
- Calories from Fat 488
- Total Fat 54.2 g
- Saturated Fat 28.4 g
- Cholesterol 170.5 mg
- Sodium 1206.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 27.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: