1/3 Photos of Baked Pizza Burgers
This is a basic pizza burger recipe. You can add any meat or vegetable to it that you like on your pizza. The basic recipe is kid friendly - Kids love it !!! I like to use use the smaller hamburger buns. For the Adults Add mushrooms,olives,peppers,pepperoni,canadian bacon, etc.
My Private Note
Pizza B ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Brown ground beef with onion until no longer pink. Drain.
- 3In a large bowl combine ground beef,oregano,pizza sauce and cheese along with any other meats or vegetables you wish to add. Mix well.
- 4Spoon 2 heaping Tablespoons of mixture on each bun half and place on cookie sheet.
- 5Bake for 15 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- 6Let set for a few minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Pizza Burgers
Serving Size: 1 (246 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 535.7
- Calories from Fat 200
- Total Fat 22.3 g
- Saturated Fat 7.8 g
- Cholesterol 77.1 mg
- Sodium 805.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 11.5 g
- Protein 30.6 g