Recipe by strawberryjane
This is great as a side dish or for Pot luck dinners. Really easy to make and something different for a change.
- 6 tablespoons flour
- 6 tablespoons pineapple juice
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 2 (15 1/2 ounce) cans pineapple tidbits
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Ritz cracker, enough for 1 inch thickness
- 1⁄2 cup butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix flour,pineapple juice and sugar together and cook over low heat stirring until mixed thoroughly,but don't boil.
- Add drained cans of pineapple tidbits.
- Cover bottom of pan with 1 inch of Ritz crackers.
- Layer crumbs with cheese.
- Put mixture on top of cheese and pour melted butter on top.
- Bake for 1 hour at 350 degrees.