1/1 Photo of Baked Pineapple Chicken
Sweet PQ?'s Note:
Although there are many "pineapple chicken" recipes on 'zaar, I came up with another version that I "tweaked" to our liking. This recipe has minimal prep, but requires time to marinate in the refrigerator. The amount of garlic and the sweet red chili sauce give this dish it's zing. Easy to prepare. *Note* "prep time" does not include marinade time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine all ingredients, except the chicken, and mix well.
- 2Add the chicken and stir to combine.
- 3Cover and place in refrigerator to marinate at least 1 hour (I marinated mine 5 hours).
- 4Spray a baking dish (or casserole) with cooking spray and add chicken mixture, marinade and all. Stir in the red pepper.
- 5Cover and bake @ 375* for 45 minutes.
- 6Serve over rice.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Pineapple Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (301 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 572.9
- Calories from Fat 212
- Total Fat 23.5 g
- Saturated Fat 6.4 g
- Cholesterol 145.2 mg
- Sodium 1157.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 34.1 g
- Protein 50.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sweet chili sauce