Recipe by Chef Allyransom
This recipe has been requested from my mother-in-law by many people who have tasted it at church functions. It is delicious!
Top Review by robinkmoore
Prepared as written and am very pleased with the results. A nice size for just 2 of us with a bit for leftovers. Will compliment our Christmas ham tomorrow. A pineapple buttery delight that is not too sweet. Don't let the combination frighten you - they really work together!
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple chunks (drain but save juice)
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄4 cup butter (melted)
- 8 tablespoons pineapple juice
- 1 cup Ritz cracker crumbs
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine sugar and flour in medium sized mixing bowl.
- Add melted butter and pineapple juice.
- Add cheddar cheese and drained pineapple chunks.
- Pour into 8 x 8 square dish or pan.
- Sprinkle with Ritz crumbs on top.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.