Recipe by Kittencal@recipezazz
This is fantastic served as an accompaniment to ham, and very easy to make too! This may also prepared a day ahead, refrigerated, and baked the following day.
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 4 eggs, well beaten
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can unsweetened crushed canned pineapple, drained
- 5 slices white bread, cubed
Directions See How It's Made
- Set oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a 1-1/2-quart casserole dish.
- Cream butter and sugar.
- Add in eggs; beat until combined.
- Stir in drained crushed pineapple and bread cubes.
- Pour into prepared baking dish.
- Bake for 45 minutes, until lightly browned.
- Serve hot or cold.