Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
I know pimiento cheese is one of those things that most people don't like ... but unless you've had it homemade, you can't know what it's "supposed" to taste like. Baking it makes a wonderful hot dip for parties. Recipe is from Southern Living.
- 1 1⁄2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 (4 ounce) jardiced pimiento, drained
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon finely grated onion
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1 (8 ounce) package extra-sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 (8 ounce) package sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- chopped parsley
- Stir together first 5 ingredients in a large bowl; stir in cheeses. Spoon mixture into a lightly greased 2-quart or 11- x 7-inch baking dish.
- Bake at 350° for 20 minutes or until dip is golden and bubbly. Garnish, if desired.