Recipe by Hey Jude
This is a very rich appetizer and a nice one to serve as an appetizer for a dinner party or finger food for a cocktail party.
- 1 1⁄2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 (4 ounce) jar diced pimentos, drained
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon finely grated onion (more if you wish)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1 (8 ounce) package extra-sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 (8 ounce) package sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- chopped parsley, garnish (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Stir together first 5 ingredients in a large bowl; stir in cheeses. Spoon mixture into a lightly greased 2-quart or 11 x 7-inch baking dish.
- Bake at 350° for 20 minutes or until dip is golden and bubbly. Garnish with parsley if you'd like. Serve with crackers.