Recipe by Chef Decadent1
Your guests will be standing by the oven waiting for this to come out. Don't expect it to last long...trust me! EASY and IMPRESSIVE! Compliments of Kraft.
- 1 (8 ounce) can refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 2 teaspoons pesto sauce
- 2 teaspoons sun-dried tomatoes
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Unroll crescent roll dough (I use Pillsbury); separate into 4 rectangles.
- Place 2 of the rectangles side by side, on a nonstick baking dish. Firmly press seams and perforations together to seal. Reserve remaining dough for decorative garnish.
- Cut the block of cream cheese horizontally. Place one half on the pastry. Spread with 2 tsp basil pesto and 2 tsp of finely chopped and drained oil packed sun dried tomatoes. Place the other half of the cream cheese on top to form a sandwich.
- Bring up sides of dough to encase the cream cheese completely and decorate with remainder of dough.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Enjoy!