1/8 Photos of Baked Pesto Chicken
Fast easy meal to put together with prepackaged pesto!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- 2Line baking sheet with heavy-duty foil.
- 3Place chicken and pesto in medium bowl; toss to coat.
- 4Place chicken on prepared baking sheet.
- 5Bake for 20-25 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in center.
- 6Remove from oven; top with tomatoes and cheese.
- 7Bake for an additional 3-5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Pesto Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (172 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 197.4
- Calories from Fat 58
- Total Fat 6.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 86.5 mg
- Sodium 231.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 30.2 g