1/2 Photos of Baked Pepperoni Pizza Dip
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 -3 teaspoons fresh minced garlic (or use garlic powder to taste)
- 1/3-1/2 cup pizza sauce
- chopped pepperoni (use any amount desired)
- 2 -3 finely chopped green onions
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (can use more)
- 3 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1Stir together the cream cheese, sour cream, oregano and garlic and pizza sauce in a small bowl until blended and smooth.
- 2Spread the mixture into a large pie plate.
- 3Top with pepperoni and green onions.
- 4Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes.
- 5Remove from oven and sprinkle mozzeralla cheese over the dip in the pan.
- 6Top with parmesan cheese.
- 7Bake for 5-7 minutes or more or until the cheese has melted and dip is heated through.
- 8Serve warm.
Browse Our Top Low In... Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Pepperoni Pizza Dip
Serving Size: 1 (67 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 216.2
- Calories from Fat 177
- Total Fat 19.7 g
- Saturated Fat 11.2 g
- Cholesterol 61.6 mg
- Sodium 260.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 6.1 g