Prep 10 mins
Cook 7 mins
Purchase a whole chub of pepperoni then chop, really you may use any amount you desired, I use Kittencal's Pizza Sauce for the pizza sauce but any favorite will do :)
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 -3 teaspoons fresh minced garlic (or use garlic powder to taste)
- 1⁄3-1⁄2 cup pizza sauce
- chopped pepperoni (use any amount desired)
- 2 -3 finely chopped green onions
- 1⁄2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (can use more)
- 3 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- Stir together the cream cheese, sour cream, oregano and garlic and pizza sauce in a small bowl until blended and smooth.
- Spread the mixture into a large pie plate.
- Top with pepperoni and green onions.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle mozzeralla cheese over the dip in the pan.
- Top with parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 5-7 minutes or more or until the cheese has melted and dip is heated through.
- Serve warm.
People seemed to either really like or not care for it very much. Personally, I really liked it! Its very flavorful. I stirred some cheese into the cream cheese/sour cream mix, then topped with some more cheese. I would make it again for myself, just scale it down. Thanks!
Great as usual. The kid's really liked this and the adults kept going back for more too. Thanks for sharing Kitten
Thanks for a great addition to my holiday party. People really liked this recipe. I made no changes, and I served mine with cut up pita bread - very pizza-crust like, if you think about it!