- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 cups penne pasta
- 3 cups broccoli florets, 1-inch pieces
- 2 cups purchased marinara sauce
- 1 cup coarsely grated lowfat mozzarella cheese, packed
- 1⁄2 cup low-fat ricotta cheese
- 1⁄2 cup chopped fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Stir oil and garlic in small skillet over medium heat 1 minute; set aside.
- Cook penne in large pot of boiling salted water until almost tender, about 11 minutes.
- Add broccoli; cook 1 minute. Drain.
- Mix marinara, 1/2 cup mozzarella, ricotta, basil, 1 tablespoon Parmesan, and sautéed garlic in large bowl.
- Add pasta and broccoli; toss.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Transfer to 11x7x2-inch glass baking dish.
- Sprinkle remaining mozzarella and Parmesan over.
- Preheat oven to 400°F
- Bake pasta uncovered until cheese melts, about 20 minutes.
- Let stand 5 minutes.