1/1 Photo of Baked Penne With Broccoli and Three Cheeses
From Bon Appetit, January 2003.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Stir oil and garlic in small skillet over medium heat 1 minute; set aside.
- 2Cook penne in large pot of boiling salted water until almost tender, about 11 minutes.
- 3Add broccoli; cook 1 minute. Drain.
- 4Mix marinara, 1/2 cup mozzarella, ricotta, basil, 1 tablespoon Parmesan, and sautéed garlic in large bowl.
- 5Add pasta and broccoli; toss.
- 6Season with salt and pepper.
- 7Transfer to 11x7x2-inch glass baking dish.
- 8Sprinkle remaining mozzarella and Parmesan over.
- 9Preheat oven to 400°F
- 10Bake pasta uncovered until cheese melts, about 20 minutes.
- 11Let stand 5 minutes.
Browse Our Top Penne Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Penne With Broccoli and Three Cheeses
Serving Size: 1 (277 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 391.8
- Calories from Fat 91
- Total Fat 10.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 14.3 mg
- Sodium 620.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 64.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.2 g
- Sugars 11.5 g
- Protein 12.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
lowfat mozzarella cheese