- 1 (16 ounce) package smoked sausage
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 2 1⁄2 cups milk
- 2 1⁄2 cups uncooked penne pasta
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 1⁄2 cups French-fried onions
- 1 cup frozen peas
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 375°F
- Cut sausage into 1/4* slices and brown in skillet; drain.
- Combine soup and milk m 3-qt casserole.
- Stir m pasta, sausage. 1/2 cup cheese, 1/2 cup French Fried Onions and peas.
- Bake 45 minutes covered tightly with foil.
- Uncover and top with remaining cheese and onions.
- Bake 3 minutes until golden.
- Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.