1 hr 25 mins
1 hr 5 mins
Overton Fam's Note:
These is a recipe that I created by combining 2 recipes. The result is fabulous! This is my kids' favorite meal. I serve it with green salad and bread sticks or garlic bread.
My Private Note
9x13 ca ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray a 9x13 pan with no-stick spray.
- 2Cook pasta according to package directions (do not overcook). Drain.
- 3Beat eggs in a small bowl. Stir in ricotta cheese, parmesan cheese and parsley.
- 4To assemble casserole:.
- 5Layer 1: Spread 2 cups marinara sauce to cover the bottom of the pan.
- 6Layer 2: place 1/2 of the pasta over the sauce.
- 7Layer 3: Spoon 1/2 the cheese mixture over the pasta by tablespoonfuls and spead to distribute evenly over the pasta.
- 8Layer 4: sprinkle evenly with 1 cup mozzarella cheese.
- 9Repeat above layers.
- 10To finish, spread the last 2 cups of marinara sauce over casserole and top with last 1 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- 11Cover with foil and bake 60-70 minutes, until hot and bubbly.
- 12Uncover, bake 5 minutes more until cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top Penne Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Penne Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (184 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 421.1
- Calories from Fat 154
- Total Fat 17.2 g
- Saturated Fat 8.5 g
- Cholesterol 81.6 mg
- Sodium 917.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 12.2 g
- Protein 21.2 g