Prep 5 mins
Cook 35 mins
Another recipe for my kielbasa collection! From Hillshire Farm.
Make and share this Baked Penne and Kielbasa recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Spray a skillet with cooking spray and brown kielbasa, drain.
- In a 3 quart casserole, combine soup and milk.
- Add penne, kielbasa, 3/4 cheese, 1/2 cup onions and peas, stir to combine.
- Bake 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
- Stir, top with remaining cheese and onions and bake until golden brown.
Wonderful recipe!!! Great meal and really easy. I might add in Cauliflower next time instead of peas - but this is GREAT
This was good.The family enjoyed it.I would make this again.Thank you.
It was good. It is a quick and fast meal. Especially if you are on a budget. This works. My family liked it. Thank you Lorac