Top Review by LittleSherpa
For the past week I have been trying new and different recipes from kraft Philadelphia cooking cream. This baked penne is by far the most delicious. My boys were in for second and third helpings.
Keeps these mouth watering recipes coming!!! Thanks!!
- 1⁄2 lb extra lean ground beef
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 (24 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 (10 ounce) container Philadelphia Italian Cheese and Herb Cooking Creme, divided
- 1 cup Kraft® Shredded Mozzarella Cheese, divided
- 3 cups cooked penne pasta
Directions See How It's Made
- HEAT oven to 350°F
- BROWN meat with vegetables in large nonstick skillet. Stir in spaghetti sauce, 3/4 cup cooking creme and 1/2 cup mozzarella: cook and stir 2 to 3 minute or until mozzarella is melted. Add pasta; mix lightly.
- SPOON into 2-qt. casserole; top with remaining cooking creme and mozzarella. Cover.
- BAKE 20 minute or until heated through, uncovering after 15 minute
- Substitute: Substitute Italian sausage for the ground beef.
- Nutrition Information Per Serving: 370 calories, 15g total fat, 7g saturated fat, 60mg cholesterol, 990mg sodium, 37g carbohydrate, 4g dietary fiber, 10g sugars, 22g protein, 20%DV vitamin A, 15%DV vitamin C, 25%DV calcium, 15%DV iron.