1/8 Photos of Baked Pecan Oatmeal
This was submitted to the local newspaper many years ago by the Texas Pecan Growers Association. It's a warm and delicious breakfast treat!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Combine oil, sugar, egg, and pecans in a medium bowl. Add oatmeal, baking powder and milk and stir until blended.
- 3Pour into a lightly-greased 8x8 baking dish. Sprinkle with nutmeg and cinnamon.
- 4Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. Cut into squares and serve hot or cold with milk and/or fruit.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Pecan Oatmeal
Serving Size: 1 (130 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 467.1
- Calories from Fat 240
- Total Fat 26.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 47.1 mg
- Sodium 181.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 27.6 g
- Protein 8.0 g