- 1 1⁄2 cups finely chopped pecans, toasted
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 2 egg whites
- 4 boneless skinned chicken breasts
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a bowl.
- Beat egg whites with a fork just until foamy.
- Dip both sides of chicken in egg; dredge in pecan mixture. Arrange chicken breasts on a lightly greased aluminum foil-lined baking sheet.
- Bake at 400° for 20 to 25 minutes or until chicken is done. Serve with Creamy Mushroom-Artichoke Sauce, if desired.