- 3 ripe pears
- 1⁄3 cup raisins
- 12 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven at 350 degrees F.
- Slice pears in half lengthwise.
- Scoop out core and stem.
- Place in baking pan.
- Fill the hollowed center with raisins.
- Mix syrup and vanilla and pour evenly into each center (about 2 tablespoons), dot with one-sixth of the butter and top with dash of cinnamon.
- Bake for around 25 minutes.
- Serve warm, possibly topped with whipped cream.