Prep 7 mins
Cook 45 mins
Very delicious pear. The sauce is heavenly!!
- Cut pears in half lengthwise.
- Arrange, cut side down on lightly greased baking dish.
- Sprinkle with sugar and dot with butter.
- Bake at 400* for 35 minutes or until tender.
- Pour whipping cream over pears.
- Bake 10 more minutes, basting frequently.
this is a yummy and quick dish that is easy to make. it is missing something tho. i added a lil cinnamon, but it still needs something. also, i think bartlett pears are great to use for this. thanks for this easy and tastey recipe!