1/2 Photos of Baked Pear Pudding
I have not made this but thought it looked interesting (for those of us that like pears that is). It is from our local TV guide from a column called the Chopping Block by Philomena Corradeno
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Drain and chop the pears, 1/2" chunks, reserve 1 cup of syrup.
- 2Toss together the nuts, cinnamon, pears& biscuit mix.
- 3Place this mixture in a shallow baking dish.
- 4in a saucepan combine the pear syrup, brown sugar& butter.
- 5Heat to boiling, add lemon zest and lemon juice.
- 6Pour over the pears in the baking dish.
- 7Bake in 375F oven for 30 minutes serve warm.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Pear Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (189 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 396.9
- Calories from Fat 133
- Total Fat 14.8 g
- Saturated Fat 5.4 g
- Cholesterol 15.8 mg
- Sodium 497.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 64.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 43.4 g
- Protein 4.1 g