Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
This makes a wonderful finger food,or a nice filling meal. The servings are calculated for a meal. TO make finger sandwiches simpley quarter the sandwiches, picks are helpful to hold them together.
- 6 tablespoons horseradish
- 8 slices white bread
- 8 slices mozzarella cheese
- 12 ounces turkey breast, thinly sliced
- 2 medium pears, thinly sliced
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2⁄3 cup half-and-half
- cooking spray
- Heat oven to 350, spray baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Spread horeradish evenly one one side of all 8 slices of bread. Top 4 slices with cheese, turkey, pear, cheese ,turkey and bread in that order.
- Combine eggs and half and half in a shallow dish. Dip both sides of the sandwich in the mixture (about 10 seconds per side to absorb), then place on the baking sheet.
- Bake 15 minutes, carefully turn sandwiches and bake 10 additional minutes. Sandwiches are done when the bread is golden and the cheese is just melted.