Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
I wrote this recipe down when my bub was only a few months old, and now she's 1 (well almost!) I made this today for her. It's healthy and so so easy to make. I like that there is no sugar in this recipe however you could choose to sweeten it up a little or drizzle a tiny bit of maple syrup over it at serving time for a treat. Preparation time includes time to cook pear before baking custard.
- olive oil
- 1 pear, chopped and cooked (stewed or steamed)
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- vanilla essence (optional)
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.Lightly oil a medium sized ramekin.
- Spoon pre-cooked pear into ramekin.
- Beat egg and milk together lightly (with a few drops of vanilla essence if you like). Pour the mixture over the pear. Sprinkle a little nutmeg on top.
- Place ramekin inside a larger ovenproof dish. Fill dish with water till halfway up the ramekin.
- Bake in oven for 40mins or until custard is set.