kelly in TO's Note:
I'm always on the lookout for healthy and light desserts or treats, here's one I recently came across that I really enjoyed, it makes a nice after dinner dessert served with a non-fat, no sugar added ice cream, or just ice cream ;)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup whole wheat flour
- 2/3 cup rolled oats
- 1/4 cup Splenda brown sugar blend or 1/4 cup sucanat
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Spray an 8 x 8 baking dish with a non-stick cooking spray.
- 3Combine topping ingredients until well mixed and crumbly. Set aside.
- 4Combine pears, lemon juice, ginger, splenda and flour.
- 5Spread this fruit mixture over bottom of baking pan.
- 6Sprinkle fruit with topping.
- 7Bake for approximately 40 minutes, or until pears are tender.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Pear Crisp
Serving Size: 1 (216 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 278.5
- Calories from Fat 90
- Total Fat 10.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 51.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.4 g
- Sugars 22.2 g
- Protein 2.8 g