1/2 Photos of Baked Peaches Stuffed With Almonds
Phoenix 0880's Note:
These wonderful little treats are a great light dessert or a yummy snack! Quick and easy to make. Alter by adding different nuts or perhaps chocolate chips to taste.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat Oven to 350.
- 2Wash and Halve and pit Peaches, place in greased pie plate or similar style pan cut side up.
- 3Mix together butter and sugar until smooth (mixer not required) stir in crushed almonds.
- 4Top each half of peach with topping.
- 5If desired, sprinkle with a little brown sugar and drizzle 1 ounce of Grand Marnier, Cointreau or similar liquer over peaches.
- 6Bake Uncovered approx 20 minutes, peaches are done when topping is browned and peaches are softened, bake longer for a softer peach.
- 7Use this recipe for baked apples or pears, increase baking time for harder fruits.
- 8When serving top with some of the sauce that forms in the pan and Whipped cream.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Peaches Stuffed With Almonds
Serving Size: 1 (167 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 129.1
- Calories from Fat 54
- Total Fat 6.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 15.2 mg
- Sodium 44.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 18.1 g
- Protein 0.9 g