1/1 Photo of Baked Peaches...mmm
This is simple and delicious. Baked peach with cinnamon and dark brown sugar. I got the recipe from a friend that I tweeked and made it better (lol). It's good eatin alone fresh out the oven or with vanilla ice cream. I love it because it taste good but also so simple to make. Clean up is easy to. Just take up the foil and throw away.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line baking sheet with aluminan foil.
- 2Cut your peaches in half. Remove the seed and pit center (the red residue left from the seed).
- 3In the center of the peach (where the seed pit used to be) put 1 tbsp of butter in each half and place on baking sheet.
- 4On each peach half put a 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- 5Then on each half put 2 Tbsp of dark brown sugar, be sure to cover the whole peach half in the dark brown sugar.
- 6Place baking sheet with peach halves in oven; cook for 20 minutes. *When the peaches are done, sprinkle more dark brown sugar to taste.
- 7SN: This is good ate alone or with vanilla ice cream.
Nutritional Facts for Baked Peaches...mmm
Serving Size: 1 (236 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 478.3
- Calories from Fat 210
- Total Fat 23.4 g
- Saturated Fat 14.6 g
- Cholesterol 61.0 mg
- Sodium 218.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 70.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 66.2 g
- Protein 1.7 g