Recipe by Doc's Mom
These fun oven pancakes bake like two peach pies. This recipe is from Betty Crocker. I'll be serving this for Breakfast/Brunch.
Top Review by echo echo
I made a half-recipe (one pie) and instead of using melted butter I just sprayed the pieplate with butter-flavored nonstick spray. I used frozen peaches. It was all cooked in 20 minutes and very good. This would be nice for a dessert or a special breakfast, I think. Reviewed for PAC.
- 1⁄4 cup butter (or margarine)
- 1 cup Bisquick baking mix
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 4 eggs
- 2 medium fresh peaches, peeled and thinly sliced (or 1 1/2 cups canned or frozen thawed sliced peaches, drained)
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 400ºF. Place 2 tablespoons butter in each of two 9-inch pie plates. Heat in oven until melted.
- Stir together Bisquick, milk and eggs. Arrange half of the peach slices in each pie plate. Divide batter evenly between pie plates. Stir together sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle over batter.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until puffed and golden brown.
- High Altitude (3500-6500 ft) No changes.