1/1 Photo of Baked Pasta With Spinach, Lemon and Cheese
1 hr 5 mins
This was in cooking Light. The dish sounds yummy even though it does not have any meat in it. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 283.49 g fusilli
- 141.74 g fresh Baby Spinach
- 14.79 ml olive oil
- 946.36 ml chopped onions
- 31.18 g flour, about a 1/4 cup
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 591.47 ml 1% low-fat milk
- 118.29 ml dry white wine
- 236.59 ml grated parmigiano-reggiano cheese, divided
- 3.69 ml salt
- 1.23 ml grated lemon rind
- 2.46 ml pepper
- 177.44 ml panko breadcrumbs, divided
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Cook pasta in boiling water for 8 minutes or until almost al dente, omitting salt and fat.
- 3Remove from heat; stir in spinach. Let stand for 2 minutes or until spinach wilts. Drain pasta mixture well.
- 4Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add olive oil to pan; swirl to coat. Add onion; cook 15 minutes or until golden brown, stirring frequently.
- 5Weigh or lightly spoon flour into a dry measuring cup; level with a knife. Add flour and garlic; cook 1 minute, stirring constantly with a whisk.
- 6Gradually add milk and wine; cook 8 minutes or until sauce boils and thickens, stirring constantly.
- 7Stir in 3/4 cup of cheese, salt and rind. Remove from heat; stir in pepper.
- 8Add pasta mixture, and toss gently to coat.
- 9Spoon pasta mixture into a 13x9 inch-glass or ceramic baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- 10Sprinkle half of panko breadcrumbs over pasta, and top evenly with remaining 1/4 cup cheese.
- 11Sprinkle the remaining half of panko breadcrumbs over cheese.
- 12Bake at 350 for 50 minutes.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Pasta With Spinach, Lemon and Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (336 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 434.0
- Calories from Fat 77
- Total Fat 8.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 14.6 mg
- Sodium 687.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 66.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.7 g
- Sugars 12.3 g
- Protein 19.0 g