1/2 Photos of Baked Pasta with Asparagus (Pasta al Forno con Asparagi)
I love fresh asparagus recipes. Got this one out of 100 Pasta Sauce Recipes. Serve with some crusty bread and a salad and you have a great dinner. It turns out great!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash Asparagus.
- 2Remove any tough stalks and cut into short lengths.
- 3You may want to split the length in half.
- 4Melt about 3 tbs of butter in pan and cook the asparagus over a low heat for about 20 min.
- 5Every so often, add a little chicken stock to keep it moist.
- 6When the asparagus is done, season to taste.
- 7While the asparagus is cooking, process the ricotta cheese with the oil.
- 8Cook the pasta for half the time stated on the package.
- 9Drain and immediately toss in the remaining butter and half the Parmesan.
- 10Butter a deep oven dish.
- 11Make a thin layer of pasta, then one of asparagus, then one of pasta again and then one of ricotta.
- 12Repeat, finishing with the layer of pasta.
- 13Beat together the eggs and the remaining cheese and pour over the top.
- 14Sprinkle with black pepper.
- 15Bake in a medium oven, 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Pasta with Asparagus (Pasta al Forno con Asparagi)
Serving Size: 1 (498 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 943.6
- Calories from Fat 451
- Total Fat 50.2 g
- Saturated Fat 27.6 g
- Cholesterol 263.0 mg
- Sodium 786.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 92.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 15.5 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 37.0 g