Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
Very easy recipe
- 1 (26 ounce) jarragu old world style pasta sauce
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (about 8 oz.)
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 (16 ounce) bagfrozen Italian vegetables, thawed
- 8 ounces ziti pasta or 8 ounces penne pasta, cooked and drained
- Preheat oven to 350°. In large bowl, combine Pasta Sauce, 1 cup mozzarella cheese and Parmesan cheese. Stir in vegetables and hot pasta.
- In 2-1/2-quart casserole, spoon pasta mixture; sprinkle with remaining 1 cup mozzarella cheese.
- Bake uncovered 30 minutes or until heated through.
I'm surprised that this recipe has been un-rated for so long. I have made this casserole once already and am planning on making it again. Overall, a great comfort food recipie that looks and tastes amazing too!