- 1 (26 ounce) jarragu old world style pasta sauce
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (about 8 oz.)
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 (16 ounce) bagfrozen Italian vegetables, thawed
- 8 ounces ziti pasta or 8 ounces penne pasta, cooked and drained
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°. In large bowl, combine Pasta Sauce, 1 cup mozzarella cheese and Parmesan cheese. Stir in vegetables and hot pasta.
- In 2-1/2-quart casserole, spoon pasta mixture; sprinkle with remaining 1 cup mozzarella cheese.
- Bake uncovered 30 minutes or until heated through.