Chef #2264911's Note:
This is the first time I tried to cook baked pasta. I wanted to show you this delightful Italian dish. This dish is a type of food with balanced nutrition and it is healthy for you. I hope you will love it as much as I do. My Mom cooked this for me before and I really liked it. This dish includes green strips called basil. This recipe contains a lot of grains in it. This dish also contains a moderate amount of carbohydrates to help children grow.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Fill half a pot of water and bring to a boil (about 9 minutes).
- 2Pour pasta in the pot and cook for several minutes less than the package instruction says. Since the pasta will be baked later, do not over cook. Drain the cooked pasta in a colander and set aside.
- 3Spray the cooking spray into a big cooker.
- 4Turn stove to medium heat.
- 5Pour the onion in and mix well.
- 6Add ground beef. Stir frequently until meat turns a lighter color.
- 7Add the two bottles of pasta sauce and mix well.
- 8Turn the stove to low and simmer for 15 minutes.
- 9Preheat oven for 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 10After fifteen minutes of simmering, add 1/2 cup of cooking wine and stir again. Set it for five minutes for the flavor to meld.
- 11Turn off the stove.
- 12Add Ricotta cheese into the pan; turn slowly until it turns a light red color. Carefully add the pasta into the pan.
- 13Stir until pasta mixes well with the sauce.
- 14Pour half of the pasta into a baking dish.
- 15Sprinkle with half of the mozzarella cheese.
- 16Pour in the rest of the pasta; sprinkle with the rest of the mozzarella cheese.
- 17Cover the baking dish with aluminum foil and put it in the oven.
- 18Set the timer for 45 minutes.
- 19Take the baking dish out of oven and remove the aluminum cover.
- 20Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over the top.
- 21Return to oven and bake for 15 more minutes or until cheese is golden.
- 22Cool and serve warm.
Browse Our Top Ravioli/Tortellini Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Ravioli/Tortellini Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (3177 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 4729.4
- Calories from Fat 1306
- Total Fat 145.1 g
- Saturated Fat 62.0 g
- Cholesterol 516.4 mg
- Sodium 7494.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 594.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 59.9 g
- Sugars 166.2 g
- Protein 222.7 g