Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 1 hr
Cook 2 hrs
This is the first time I tried to cook baked pasta. I wanted to show you this delightful Italian dish. This dish is a type of food with balanced nutrition and it is healthy for you. I hope you will love it as much as I do. My Mom cooked this for me before and I really liked it. This dish includes green strips called basil. This recipe contains a lot of grains in it. This dish also contains a moderate amount of carbohydrates to help children grow.
- Fill half a pot of water and bring to a boil (about 9 minutes).
- Pour pasta in the pot and cook for several minutes less than the package instruction says. Since the pasta will be baked later, do not over cook. Drain the cooked pasta in a colander and set aside.
- Spray the cooking spray into a big cooker.
- Turn stove to medium heat.
- Pour the onion in and mix well.
- Add ground beef. Stir frequently until meat turns a lighter color.
- Add the two bottles of pasta sauce and mix well.
- Turn the stove to low and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Preheat oven for 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- After fifteen minutes of simmering, add 1/2 cup of cooking wine and stir again. Set it for five minutes for the flavor to meld.
- Turn off the stove.
- Add Ricotta cheese into the pan; turn slowly until it turns a light red color. Carefully add the pasta into the pan.
- Stir until pasta mixes well with the sauce.
- Pour half of the pasta into a baking dish.
- Sprinkle with half of the mozzarella cheese.
- Pour in the rest of the pasta; sprinkle with the rest of the mozzarella cheese.
- Cover the baking dish with aluminum foil and put it in the oven.
- Set the timer for 45 minutes.
- Take the baking dish out of oven and remove the aluminum cover.
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over the top.
- Return to oven and bake for 15 more minutes or until cheese is golden.
- Cool and serve warm.