1 hr 15 mins
Stacey in BG!!!'s Note:
That darned Pizza Hut commercial had my hungry for pasta - so I came up with this - fast, simple, tasty and filling!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Remove sausage from casings, brown in large saucepan. Drain fat.
- 2Add sliced mushrooms - stir.
- 3Once mushrooms release their moisture, remove from heat.
- 4Put uncooked pasta in 9 x 13 pan sprayed with Pam.
- 5Combine sauce, meat & mushrooms, cottage cheese and shredded cheese in saucepan - mix well.
- 6Pour over pasta.
- 7Mix well to combine - push pasta under sauce.
- 8Cover tightly with foil - bake at 350 for 1 1/4 hour.
- 9Let stand 10 minutes, uncover, enjoy!
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (369 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 895.2
- Calories from Fat 423
- Total Fat 47.0 g
- Saturated Fat 17.7 g
- Cholesterol 137.5 mg
- Sodium 2744.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 71.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 19.3 g
- Protein 45.5 g