1 hr 15 mins
A delicious and really easy cheesecake to make.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 160oC.
- 2Place the biscuits in a food processor and process until fine crumbs are formed.
- 3Tip into a bowl and mix with the melted butter.
- 4Press into the bottom and 2cm up the sides of a 22cm lined and buttered spring form pan.
- 6In a medium bowl beat the cream cheese, sugar, vanilla essence and passionfruit until smooth.
- 7Add the eggs one at a time beating lightly after each addition and stir in the cream.
- 8Pour into the prepared pastry shell and bake for 1 hour or until set.
- 9Remove from the oven and place on a rack to cool.
- 10Chill for 4 hours or overnight.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Passionfruit Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (259 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 754.5
- Calories from Fat 462
- Total Fat 51.3 g
- Saturated Fat 30.3 g
- Cholesterol 206.8 mg
- Sodium 563.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 64.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.5 g
- Sugars 41.5 g
- Protein 13.0 g