Prep 20 mins
Cook 50 mins
Make the most of seasonal zucchini this summer with this simple recipe.
Make and share this Baked Parmesan Zucchini recipe from Food.com.
- Heat the oven to 400°F
- Mix the breadcrumbs and parmesan together.
- Scoop the seeds from the middle of each zucchini half with a teaspoon so that you have 16 'boats'.
- Put in one large or two smaller ovenproof dishes and season.
- Mix together the tomatoes, garlic, chili and rosemary with the olive oil and season.
- Pile the mixture into the zucchini halves then cover the dishes with foil. Bake for 30 minutes or until tender, then remove the foil and scatter the breadcrumb mix over.
- Drizzle with olive oil and bake for another 20 minutes until golden and crisp.