Recipe by FloridaGrl
These are a yummy side dish that goes well with just about anything. They always remind me of summertime!
- 3 medium ripe tomatoes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 cup aged parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- nonstick cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut tomatoes in half widthwise;place cut side up in an 11x7 inch baking dish coated with nonstick spray. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Combine the remaining ingredients;sprinkle over tomatoes.
- Bake,uncovered,at 350 for 15-20 minutes or until topping is golden brown.