1/18 Photos of Baked Parmesan Tilapia
We eat a lot of tilapia. This is one of out favorite ways to eat it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spray baking pan(s) with nonstick cooking spray.
- 2Preheat oven to 400.
- 3Place beaten eggs in a shallow dish. Stir in mayo and lemon juice. Stir until well-combined.
- 4In a separate shallow dish, stir together breadcrumbs, parmesan cheese, and the herbs/spices. Mix well.
- 5Dip each fillet into the egg/mayo/lemon juice mixture (coat both sides). Let excess drip off, then dip into breadcrumb/cheese mixture to coat both sides.
- 6Place coated fillets in prepared baking pan(s). Bake, uncovered at 400 for 20-30 minutes or until fish is white and flaky inside.
Browse Our Top Tilapia Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Tilapia Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Parmesan Tilapia
Serving Size: 1 (149 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 290.3
- Calories from Fat 74
- Total Fat 8.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 147.4 mg
- Sodium 404.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 39.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: