- 2 boneless pork chops
- 2 artichoke hearts, cut in half
- 2 tablespoons italian seasoning
- 1 tablespoon salt (I use seasoning salt)
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Season chops with Italian seasoning and salt evenly on both sides.
- Spray an oven-safe dish with the cooking spray.
- Place chops in dish, cover, and bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and evenly cover each chop with the Parmesan cheese. Place 2 heart halves on each chop.
- Bake for an additional 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.