Random ingredients that ended in a great dish
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- 2Season chops with Italian seasoning and salt evenly on both sides.
- 3Spray an oven-safe dish with the cooking spray.
- 4Place chops in dish, cover, and bake for 15 minutes.
- 5Remove from oven and evenly cover each chop with the Parmesan cheese. Place 2 heart halves on each chop.
- 6Bake for an additional 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Parmesan Pork Chops With Artichokes
Serving Size: 1 (339 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 458.1
- Calories from Fat 183
- Total Fat 20.4 g
- Saturated Fat 8.9 g
- Cholesterol 145.9 mg
- Sodium 4031.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.3 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 52.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: