Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Random ingredients that ended in a great dish
Make and share this Baked Parmesan Pork Chops With Artichokes recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Season chops with Italian seasoning and salt evenly on both sides.
- Spray an oven-safe dish with the cooking spray.
- Place chops in dish, cover, and bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and evenly cover each chop with the Parmesan cheese. Place 2 heart halves on each chop.
- Bake for an additional 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.