Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Baked chicken strips with good crunch and lots of flavor.
Make and share this Baked Parmesan & Herb Chicken Strips recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb chicken breasts, sliced into strips or 1 lb chicken tenders
- 1 cup flour
- 2 cups plain breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons roast chicken seasoning (I like Emerils Chicken Rub seasoning) or 2 tablespoons garlic and herb seasoning (I like Emerils Chicken Rub seasoning)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 egg
- nonstick cooking spray
- salt and pepper
- Place flour in shallow dish, add salt and pepper to taste.
- In another shallow dish beat egg.
- In third shallow dish mix breadcrumbs, seasoning, garlic powder, cheese, and salt & pepper to taste.
- Dip chicken strips in egg.
- Dredge chicken in flour.
- Dip flour dredged chicken in egg.
- Coat in the breadcrumb mixture.
- Place coated chicken pieces on cooking sheet that has been sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
- Lightly spray tops of chicken pieces with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place chicken in preheated 350 degree oven 20 -25 minutes (or longer depending on the size of your strips). For extra crunch turn oven to 425°F for last 3-4 minutes.