Miss ErinAnn's Note:
Baked chicken strips with good crunch and lots of flavor.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb chicken breasts, sliced into strips or 1 lb chicken tenders
- 1 cup flour
- 2 cups plain breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons roast chicken seasoning (I like Emerils Chicken Rub seasoning) or 2 tablespoons garlic and herb seasoning (I like Emerils Chicken Rub seasoning)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 egg
- nonstick cooking spray
- salt and pepper
- 1Place flour in shallow dish, add salt and pepper to taste.
- 2In another shallow dish beat egg.
- 3In third shallow dish mix breadcrumbs, seasoning, garlic powder, cheese, and salt & pepper to taste.
- 4Dip chicken strips in egg.
- 5Dredge chicken in flour.
- 6Dip flour dredged chicken in egg.
- 7Coat in the breadcrumb mixture.
- 8Place coated chicken pieces on cooking sheet that has been sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
- 9Lightly spray tops of chicken pieces with non-stick cooking spray.
- 10Place chicken in preheated 350 degree oven 20 -25 minutes (or longer depending on the size of your strips). For extra crunch turn oven to 425°F for last 3-4 minutes.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Parmesan & Herb Chicken Strips
Serving Size: 1 (218 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 412.4
- Calories from Fat 130
- Total Fat 14.5 g
- Saturated Fat 4.7 g
- Cholesterol 124.6 mg
- Sodium 289.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 32.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
roast chicken seasoning