Recipe is from the Steamykitchen blog
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 1/2 lbs chicken wings
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil, minced
- 2 garlic cloves, finely minced
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoning salt (like Lawry's)
- 1 cup blue cheese dressing
- 1 -2 teaspoon Dijon mustard (or to taste)
- 1Preheat oven to 425°F
- 2In a small bowl, mix together the oregano, rosemary, cumin and salt.
- 3Lay the chicken wings on a baking sheet and season the chicken wings with this mixture.
- 4Bake the chicken wings for 20-25 minutes.
- 5While the chicken is baking, mix together the oil, fresh basil, garlic, parmesan cheese and seasoning salt.
- 6In a separate bowl, mix together the blue cheese dressing with the mustard (this is your dipping sauce).
- 7When the chicken is cooked through, toss the wings with the garlic/cheese/butter sauce.
- 8Serve with the blue cheese/mustard dressing.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Parmesan Garlic Chicken Wings
Serving Size: 1 (367 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1043.8
- Calories from Fat 798
- Total Fat 88.7 g
- Saturated Fat 20.2 g
- Cholesterol 242.9 mg
- Sodium 1391.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 55.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: