Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
Recipe is from the Steamykitchen blog
Make and share this Baked Parmesan Garlic Chicken Wings recipe from Food.com.
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 1⁄2 lbs chicken wings
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil, minced
- 2 garlic cloves, finely minced
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 teaspoon seasoning salt (like Lawry's)
- 1 cup blue cheese dressing
- 1 -2 teaspoon Dijon mustard (or to taste)
- Preheat oven to 425°F
- In a small bowl, mix together the oregano, rosemary, cumin and salt.
- Lay the chicken wings on a baking sheet and season the chicken wings with this mixture.
- Bake the chicken wings for 20-25 minutes.
- While the chicken is baking, mix together the oil, fresh basil, garlic, parmesan cheese and seasoning salt.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the blue cheese dressing with the mustard (this is your dipping sauce).
- When the chicken is cooked through, toss the wings with the garlic/cheese/butter sauce.
- Serve with the blue cheese/mustard dressing.
We really did like the taste of these wings.. great flavor, but I found the "oil,' (or butter, or oil and butter) and the seasonings and parmesan did not leave a dry mix to put on the wings It wasn't wet either. and altho it tasted wonderful, I think there must be a better way of using the final step. It really was a challenge to get it to stick to the wings. It is wonderful with the blue cheese dip.
These were delicious and very, very easy. The flavor is really wonderful. My son is crazy over wings, and I made dozens for him and his friends. They were a huge hit!
Good but not anywhere near great. Would not try this again