Top Review by dj101
I made this just as the recipe stated and it was very good and easy to make. My dad is an avid fisherman, and always keeps us in fish, so I will be using this recipe again! Thanks for posting.
- 1⁄3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 4 (4 ounce) orange roughy fillets or 4 (4 ounce) catfish fillets
Directions See How It's Made
- In a shallow bowl combine the parmesan cheese, flour, paprika, salt and pepper.
- In another bowl beat the egg and milk.
- Dip fish fillets into egg mixture then coat with parmesan mixture.
- Arrange in a greased 13x9x2-inch baking dish.
- Bake uncovered at 350°F for 25-30 minutes or until fish flakes with a fork.