Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Crispy fish with a great parmesan flavor.
- 29.58 ml dry breadcrumbs
- 14.79 ml parmesan cheese, grated
- 14.79 ml paprika
- 4.92 ml basil
- 453.59 g fresh firm fish fillets, i like halibut or 453.59 g perch
- 14.79 ml butter
- Mix the bread crumbs, cheese, paprika and basil.
- Brush filets with butter.
- Dip into crumbs.
- Place in a greased baking pan.
- Bake, uncovered, at 500* for about 10 minutes, until done.
We enjoyed our meal so much tonight, Inez! I used fresh halibut filets and made your recipe as directed. Served with some tartar sauce and lemon wedges. I will keep this recipe in my make again file! Thanks, Inez!
This was quick and easy, as well as a nice change from 'fried' fish. I used fresh (channel) catfish as DH has been on a fishing spree and bringing lots of it home lately. Apparently my fillets were a little thicker as I had to cook them at the specified temperature for almost 20 minutes. Thanks for sharing Inez!!
The fish itself had good flavor once I removed the crust. I think there was too much paprika that gave the crust an odd flavoring and needs some modification before I try it again.