Very quick to make, especially if you pound the breasts to about 1/4 inch thickness. If you do this, it should only take 15-20 minutes to bake.
- Heat oven to 375°F Grease 13 X 9 inch pan.
- Mix bread crumbs and cheese in alrge resealable plastic food storage bag.
- Mix butter and mustard in shallow dish.
- Dip chicken into butter mixture, then shake in bag to coat with crumb mixture. Place in pan.
- Bake uncovered 20 to 25 minutes, turning once, until juice of chicken is no longer pink when centers of thickest pieces are cut.
The chicken was very moist but no one in my family thought it was especially flavorful. I am going to try again with maybe adding some garlic salt and the worcestershire that Krista Roes suggested. It definately was moist and juicy though!
This is my favorite way to do baked chicken! Added 1 tsp of Worcestershire to the butter/Dijon mixture. I also added some generic Italian Seasoning to the breading. I did not flip it and baked it 30 minutes for a moist, flavorful, wonderful meal.
Hi there! :) We had this wonderful recipe last night with potatoes - Mashed Potatoes and buttered corn nibblets. It was a hit. Only thing I did different was adjust the ingredient amounts for 2 servings, but I made the recipe exactly. The chicken was so moist and flavorful. Thank you for the great dinner. I'll be making this again for sure!