1/2 Photos of Baked Parmesan Dijon Chicken Breasts
Very quick to make, especially if you pound the breasts to about 1/4 inch thickness. If you do this, it should only take 15-20 minutes to bake.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 375°F Grease 13 X 9 inch pan.
- 2Mix bread crumbs and cheese in alrge resealable plastic food storage bag.
- 3Mix butter and mustard in shallow dish.
- 4Dip chicken into butter mixture, then shake in bag to coat with crumb mixture. Place in pan.
- 5Bake uncovered 20 to 25 minutes, turning once, until juice of chicken is no longer pink when centers of thickest pieces are cut.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Parmesan Dijon Chicken Breasts
Serving Size: 1 (150 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 272.2
- Calories from Fat 100
- Total Fat 11.2 g
- Saturated Fat 6.1 g
- Cholesterol 92.4 mg
- Sodium 349.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 30.9 g