Very quick to make, especially if you pound the breasts to about 1/4 inch thickness. If you do this, it should only take 15-20 minutes to bake.
- Heat oven to 375°F Grease 13 X 9 inch pan.
- Mix bread crumbs and cheese in alrge resealable plastic food storage bag.
- Mix butter and mustard in shallow dish.
- Dip chicken into butter mixture, then shake in bag to coat with crumb mixture. Place in pan.
- Bake uncovered 20 to 25 minutes, turning once, until juice of chicken is no longer pink when centers of thickest pieces are cut.