Recipe by CountryMama
Very quick to make, especially if you pound the breasts to about 1/4 inch thickness. If you do this, it should only take 15-20 minutes to bake.
Top Review by QueenJellyBean
The chicken was very moist but no one in my family thought it was especially flavorful. I am going to try again with maybe adding some garlic salt and the worcestershire that Krista Roes suggested. It definately was moist and juicy though!
- 3⁄4 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine, melted
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 375°F Grease 13 X 9 inch pan.
- Mix bread crumbs and cheese in alrge resealable plastic food storage bag.
- Mix butter and mustard in shallow dish.
- Dip chicken into butter mixture, then shake in bag to coat with crumb mixture. Place in pan.
- Bake uncovered 20 to 25 minutes, turning once, until juice of chicken is no longer pink when centers of thickest pieces are cut.