- 118.29 ml mayonnaise
- 29.58 ml grated parmesan cheese
- 0.59 ml ground red pepper
- 4 salmon fillets
- 1 lemon
- 10 crushed butter flavored crackers (I use Ritz)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine mayo, cheese, and red pepper; set aside. note: I often add a bit more red pepper after a small taste test.
- Lay salmon fillets on a foil-lined baking pan. Squeeze fresh lemon juice over each fillet.
- Spread each fillet evenly with mayo mixture. Cover mayo with cracker crumbs.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until salmon flakes easily with a fork.