1/1 Photo of Baked Parmesan Crusted Salmon
kelly jean's Note:
Easy, yummy salmon fillets.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Combine mayo, cheese, and red pepper; set aside. note: I often add a bit more red pepper after a small taste test.
- 3Lay salmon fillets on a foil-lined baking pan. Squeeze fresh lemon juice over each fillet.
- 4Spread each fillet evenly with mayo mixture. Cover mayo with cracker crumbs.
- 5Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until salmon flakes easily with a fork.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Parmesan Crusted Salmon
Serving Size: 1 (375 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 735.1
- Calories from Fat 314
- Total Fat 34.9 g
- Saturated Fat 6.6 g
- Cholesterol 156.1 mg
- Sodium 831.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 5.2 g
- Protein 69.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: