Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Easy, yummy salmon fillets.
Make and share this Baked Parmesan Crusted Salmon recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine mayo, cheese, and red pepper; set aside. note: I often add a bit more red pepper after a small taste test.
- Lay salmon fillets on a foil-lined baking pan. Squeeze fresh lemon juice over each fillet.
- Spread each fillet evenly with mayo mixture. Cover mayo with cracker crumbs.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until salmon flakes easily with a fork.
This recipe was just great. My DS couldn't stop eating it. It was so quick and easy to make. Thanks for posting such a wonderful recipe.
Delicious and easy! Good recipe.