Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Easy, yummy salmon fillets.
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 4 salmon fillets
- 1 lemon
- 10 crushed butter flavored crackers (I use Ritz)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine mayo, cheese, and red pepper; set aside. note: I often add a bit more red pepper after a small taste test.
- Lay salmon fillets on a foil-lined baking pan. Squeeze fresh lemon juice over each fillet.
- Spread each fillet evenly with mayo mixture. Cover mayo with cracker crumbs.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until salmon flakes easily with a fork.
Sooo good! This is my go-to recipe for salmon. It is also great on B/S chicken breasts, increasing the baking time of course, to 25-30 minutes. Thank you so much for sharing this recipe!
This recipe was just great. My DS couldn't stop eating it. It was so quick and easy to make. Thanks for posting such a wonderful recipe.
Delicious and easy! Good recipe.