1/1 Photo of Baked Parmesan Crusted Chicken Breast
Classic coated chicken cutlet recipe only they are baked instead of fried which also makes this an easy recipe to prepare ahead then refrigerate until ready to cook. To add some kick, you could add a dash of red pepper flakes to the coating. These go great with a side of creamy Italian or ranch salad dressing or served with rice, risotto, or pasta.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 -2 lb skinless chicken breast half (or about 4 thin skinless & boneless breasts)
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted (or margarine)
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, grated (or Parmesano-Reggiano)
- 1/4 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon oregano, dried
- 1 teaspoon parsley flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Spray baking pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- 2Combine all dry ingredients minus the butter.
- 3Dip chicken in butter then coat with combined dry ingredients. Place in prepared pan.
- 4Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until tender.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Parmesan Crusted Chicken Breast
Serving Size: 1 (188 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 352.3
- Calories from Fat 152
- Total Fat 16.9 g
- Saturated Fat 8.7 g
- Cholesterol 131.9 mg
- Sodium 868.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 40.1 g