Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Good Protien source for Gastric bypass patients
Make and share this Baked Parmesan Chicken Strips recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Cut chicken breasts into strips.
- Combine skim milk and frozen egg substitute, beating well.
- In separate bowl, combine toasted breadcrumbs, Parmesan cheese, basil, thyme, onion powder, and pepper.
- Dip each chicken strip in liquid mixture and dredge in crumb mixture.
- Place on baking sheet coated in cooking spray and bake at 400° for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.