- 8 ounces boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1⁄4 cup skim milk
- 1⁄4 cup frozen egg substitute, thawed
- 2⁄3 cup fine dry breadcrumb
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried leaf basil
- 3⁄4 teaspoon dried leaf thyme
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Cut chicken breasts into strips.
- Combine skim milk and frozen egg substitute, beating well.
- In separate bowl, combine toasted breadcrumbs, Parmesan cheese, basil, thyme, onion powder, and pepper.
- Dip each chicken strip in liquid mixture and dredge in crumb mixture.
- Place on baking sheet coated in cooking spray and bake at 400° for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.