Recipe by IngridH
This is modified from a recipe on the menus4moms website. It's simple to prepare, and the crunchy topping gives it great texture. I serve it on a bed of spinach fettucini for a pretty presentation. I used bone-in, skin-on thighs, but you could really use whatever pieces you have on hand, or that your family prefers. If using boneless pieces, you will need to cook for less time.
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1⁄3 cup fresh parmesan cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3 chicken thighs, bone-in, skin-on
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a small saucepan over medium low heat, melt 2 tablespoons of the butter. Add the garlic, and stir to coat. Continue cooking until garlic is fragrant.
- Add the remaining butter, and leave over the heat until melted.
- In a pie plate or shallow dish, combine crumbs, cheese, oregano, salt and pepper.
- Dip each piece of chicken in the melted butter, coating all sides, then dredge in the crumb mixture. Place in a baking dish.
- Drizzle remaining butter over the chicken pieces.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 45 minutes or until done.