1/3 Photos of Baked Parmesan Chicken
This is modified from a recipe on the menus4moms website. It's simple to prepare, and the crunchy topping gives it great texture. I serve it on a bed of spinach fettucini for a pretty presentation. I used bone-in, skin-on thighs, but you could really use whatever pieces you have on hand, or that your family prefers. If using boneless pieces, you will need to cook for less time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2In a small saucepan over medium low heat, melt 2 tablespoons of the butter. Add the garlic, and stir to coat. Continue cooking until garlic is fragrant.
- 3Add the remaining butter, and leave over the heat until melted.
- 4In a pie plate or shallow dish, combine crumbs, cheese, oregano, salt and pepper.
- 5Dip each piece of chicken in the melted butter, coating all sides, then dredge in the crumb mixture. Place in a baking dish.
- 6Drizzle remaining butter over the chicken pieces.
- 7Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 45 minutes or until done.
Browse Our Top Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Parmesan Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (155 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 528.9
- Calories from Fat 374
- Total Fat 41.6 g
- Saturated Fat 20.8 g
- Cholesterol 149.9 mg
- Sodium 941.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 23.6 g