Recipe by Hotcocoagirl1122
A delicious Baked chicken dish that you really cant mess up. kids love it so do adults. it can be fun depending on what you pare it with. all it takes is a couple of bowls, a baking sheet/dish, an oven, a knife, and some cooking love!
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 cup butter (i know it seems like allot but it makes a difference in the chicken)
Directions See How It's Made
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- In the bottom of you baking sheet/dish place Tin Foil. i can not stress this enough if you dont your chicken will stick to your pan!
- Cut each chicken breast into four slices the long way. your making chicken strips.
- in a medium sized bowl, mix one cup breadcrumbs with one cup GRATED Parmesan cheese.
- dredge each chicken strip in the breadcrumb mix.
- place your chicken in the tin foil coated pan.
- melt butter.
- drizzle melted butter over chicken.
- bake for 20 minute in the 350 degree oven.
- after baking EAT IT!