A delicious Baked chicken dish that you really cant mess up. kids love it so do adults. it can be fun depending on what you pare it with. all it takes is a couple of bowls, a baking sheet/dish, an oven, a knife, and some cooking love!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2In the bottom of you baking sheet/dish place Tin Foil. i can not stress this enough if you dont your chicken will stick to your pan!
- 3Cut each chicken breast into four slices the long way. your making chicken strips.
- 4in a medium sized bowl, mix one cup breadcrumbs with one cup GRATED Parmesan cheese.
- 5dredge each chicken strip in the breadcrumb mix.
- 6place your chicken in the tin foil coated pan.
- 7melt butter.
- 8drizzle melted butter over chicken.
- 9bake for 20 minute in the 350 degree oven.
- 10after baking EAT IT!
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Parmesan Breadcrumb Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (75 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 667.2
- Calories from Fat 405
- Total Fat 45.0 g
- Saturated Fat 23.0 g
- Cholesterol 175.8 mg
- Sodium 834.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 43.6 g